Jan 16, 2012

Visiting the Dinosaur Quarry!

While everyone was at my parents home visiting for Christmas my dad wanted to take all the grandchildren to the dinosaur quarry for part of their Christmas gift. My dad was able to take us all on the private tour of the rock wall and tell us all kinds of stories about the different fossils and dinosaurs there. This first picture is of us walking into the museum on the upper level.
Here is my dad explaining all about the dinosaur museum.
Here are some of the bones in the rock wall.
Keyan mostly slept through a lot of the museum.
This is my parents with almost all of their grandchildren. Well the ones that were awake for the tour.
This is my sister Nichole and her children. We were so excited that she could come and join in the Millett fun. We were sad that Justin (Nichole's Husband) could not make it.
Here is my sister Allisha and her family. We are always glad when we get to see them.
Here is Cassy and her cute family.
Here is my cute family...
And My sister Jennie and her family.
Here is a picture of Leah sitting in the rock wall.
After the tour my dad took all the grandchildren to the gift shop and they could pick out a stuffed animal for Christmas. That really made their day. Leah picked out a river otter. I thinks that it was really cute. The rest of the vaction with everyone at my parents home the animals were the most played with items gotten for christmas. Thanks grandma and grandpa Millett they sure loved it.

No comments: