Jan 28, 2012

Christmas Outfits!

Leah looked really cute in her 2011 Christmas Dress. It was one that I found at Carters. It is Gray with a white print on it. It also had a red belt the tied around it. I actually wanted to find a red sweater like the white one that she has on but never could find one that would work with her dress. So luckly she had a white one that came on her easter dress from this last year and it still fit her. She was all smiles the day that I took these pictures. She is such a good sport for letting me take hundreds of pictures. Thanks Leah...Here are some more cute pictures of her.

 Can I say that it is hard to find little boy church outfits. Keyan's outfit took some time to find. I actually bought all the pieces seperate from each other and put them together. He turned out so cute. I found the sweater at the "Children's Place" and the pants and the shirt at Baby's R Us...Thanks to my sister Jennie helping me find them. He really did look so cute in this outfit and I just love it.
 Here are both of my cute babies in their outfits.

No comments: