Jan 29, 2012

A special Year!

This year has been very special because all of my sister's and I were pregnant at the same time. This is the only time that this has happened and it will never happen again. My sister Cassy had Brooklyn in April and then Lindey decided that she needed to come too! So she came a week later to my sister Allisha. Then in August Harley was born to my sister Jennie and then I had Keyan in September, last but not least Silas was born in October to my Sister Nichole. So when we found out that my sister Nichole was flying in from Pennsylvania for Christmas we all decided that we needed to get together and take some cousin pictures of all of our children. 
This first picture is of Keyan, Harley, and Silas - all born a couple of weeks apart just in different months.
Here is Keyan and Harley together. Jennie and I tried to have them on the same day but it just didn't work out that way. They are pretty cute together.  
Here is all the five babies together. It was really hard to try to get a good pictures of all of them happy at the same time. It was also hard to keep all babies in the picture.
 Thanks Cassy for taking some cute pictures. I just love them.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures are adorable. That will be way fun to have so many cousins the same age.