Oct 20, 2011

Baby Blessing

This year has been kind of special because my sister's and I have all been pregnant together. So when it came time to bless Keyan it was only natural to do it with my sister Jennie who just had her baby two weeks prior to Keyan being born. So Jennie and I started planning a double blessing. It was so nice for my sister to host the event at her home in Ogden. It was wonderful that Jennie could host the event in her ward where most of our families live out in the salt lake area. So, on October 9th Keyan Justin Rowley was blessed with his cousin Harley Pace. He looked so good with his little suit on. Thanks to Ashely my sister in law who saved me by helping me take his suit in so that it fit him. Here is a picture of him in his little outfit.
 Here is all the men how helped bless Keyan. left to right- Larry Walker, David Millett, John Pace, Garrett Millett, Richard Millett (grandfather), Reed Tenney, Justin Rowley (Proud Dad), John Hughes, Leif Elder, Jeremy Rowley, John Rowley, Jesse Rowley.
 Here is Jennie's and my family together.
Left to right- Jennie, Harley, John, Gunner, and Ryan Pace.  Leah, Justin, Keyan, and Adrienne Rowley.
 Here is the Rowley family...Thanks for coming!!!
 Here is my Grandma Millett...holding her great grandson Keyan
 Here is Grandma Millett with Keyan and Harley
 Here is the Millett Family
 Here is my parents with my grandma Millett, Harley, and Keyan.
 After the blessing we went back to my sister's home to have a nice lunch. While there my sister Cassy decided that she wanted to take some pictures of all the babies had have been born to date. So we got these cute pictures. From oldest to youngest. Left to right- Brooklyn Tenney, Lindy Hughes, Harley Pace, and Keyan Rowley. Sorry Keyan...you are the only boy to date...We cant wait for my last sister Nichole to have her little boy...then Keyan will not be so loney. (have him soon nichole)
 Here is a picture of Keyan and Harley...they were so cute together.

No comments: