Oct 20, 2011

Dinosaur Quarry

 The Dinosaur Quarry is finally open...YEA! After several years and a lot of hard work it is finally complete. My dad had an open house for the employees of the park and invited Justin and I to come and see it. Being that Justin had to work I went with my sister Ashley. Leah was so excited all day to go and see the dinosaurs. I kept having to tell her that we would go at 6pm if she was really good all day. Let's just say she was the best behaved kid all day long. So we got up there and my dad gave us the personal tour of the Quarry. It was really fun to see how the building had changed and what displays they had. Leah kept going around "roaring" like a dinosaur. She was so cute. Here are some pictures of our adventure.
 I love this picture because there used to be a sign saying not to touch the bones. But now there is a sign that says touch but dont climb. What changed?
 
Everyone should come and see the Quarry...You are always welcome to say at my home! 

No comments: