Oct 26, 2011

Garrett's Hair Cut

Garrett had asked me to cut his hair after we were done carving pumpkins...so I had taken my clippers to mom and dad's home. So while we were carving pumpkins Justin and Kayla were teasing Garrett that they were going to cut his hair into a mohawk. I could not believe it when Garrett let Justin start to cut his hair. It was pretty funny how long his hair really was. Here are some pictures of Garrett as Justin cut his hair into a mohawk. 
 After, a little while I did go outside to save Garrett and finish cutting his hair so that it did not look so bad. It actually ended up being good just a little shorter than what i would have cut it orgionally. At least they got a rise out of mom and almost got Jordan in the chair but with no avail. oh well enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Oh I like the Mohawk, you should have left it, lol =)