Oct 6, 2011

A fun day!

Justin and I have been trying to think of fun things for Leah to do being that we have not left the house alot since having the baby. The other day I decided that it would be fun for Leah to play with sidewalk chalk. So Justin got it out from the basement and they went outside to play and draw me a picture. I later went outside to see what they were doing and this is what I found.

 Leah was having so much fun. She would have stayed out there forever if we would have let her. She loved playing with her dad and being able to do her favorite thing in the whole world. They made all kinds of pictures and drawlings. I then went in to check on Keyan and I could not resist taking a few pictures of him as well. He is so cute sleeping in his swing.
 I then walked outside to help get Leah cleaned up. This picture is of her showing me her hand that was covered in chalk. The next picture is of all the chalk on her little bottom. She did not care that she was covered from head to toe. She sure had fun.

No comments: